Haven't been to the movie theatre in a while. What's good?

• Sponsors (?)

absolutely nothing, brother. last movie i saw that i liked was "war of the worlds" but that's cause i like alien movies... even though i'm terrified of aliens. i'm waiting for x3 and maybe batman ends.

I saw the exorcism of emily rose. Not my type of money, but if you're into that freaky stuff, you'll like it. I'm a fan of dumb funny movies, thats just my sense of humor. I saw 'dirty love' with jenny mcarthy and carmen electra. Might be tough to find, its not a popular movie. The acting was horrific at best, but the Jenny's boobies were nice :)

My girl broke up with me last week so I won't have to waste $20 at the movies every weekend now ;)

95Vert said:
You have a surprise under your covers. Not only your dog poo but your dog too. LOL. Slave, why you calling me a slave? is it cause I'm mexican. i'm gonna have your ass banned immediately. Joe, where are you, get in here and read this crap. You're gonna get it now.
lol..thats like a black guy calling a black guy a ni**er..i'm mexican too buddy..did you not see my location? thats like hispanic-ville, TX