having a few minor probs with stang. need some help

This is not a good time for me trying to save up for a charger and all. Started like thurs night when I got in the car. started up and put the E brake down and the light stayed on.....i can't really tell if its engadged or not but it feels like it is sometimes and other times it doesnt. Also I was looking at my crank pulley(steeda) and there is oil that is coming out of it. One guy told me its a seal or something is leaking and getting it replaced would work. Or it could be the wrong bolt that I used when taking the timing adj. off. I dont know what else......I tried that Seafoam(wed) stuff and it was great. Changed my oil today to find these little small like smaller than 1mm peices of something that if you rub it firm it will get smushed kinda like squishing a Nerd into a paste kinda just the color of like lead from a pencil. Last thing I dont know why is that its feeling very sluggish. I dont know if its because of all the buildup that the seafoam removed or the new oil or what but it just doesnt feel right to me. Any help with any of the probs will be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)