Having a real bad friday night....

Aliate X

May 9, 2005
Rockland NY
Well yeah Ive really been having a bad week but tonight just is the icing on the cake.

Well today was my first day off in a while, and my first friday off in a long time. Nevermind it was beautiful outside, so I was expecting a great day, well I was wrong. To start off I was supposed to hang out with a girl, she stood me up, no big deal really but it just started the snowball effect. So then I basically sit around and do nothing all day, sun goes down I call up my friend and ask whats up. He says hes going to the bar with a few friends so I figure sounds like a good idea, well I said Im on my way, I get down there, call him up "which bar are you at" and he replys "oh im at my friends house".......yeah that was pretty gay I got pissed at him and said whatever, bye. Then I figure let me just go home and chill out, try to at least get myself in a better mood.

Well what better way to end the night than with the same undercover cop who pulled me over a week ago, and said if he saw me again without inspection/cats he was going to tow my car. Well of course, he saw me again, luckily he didnt tow my car but he says if I dont have it inspected this week hes going to tow it for sure next time he sees me. Now I have a cop that is going to remember me and have it out for me for a long time. In the 4 years of driving this car Ive never had a problem with a particular cop wanting to do me in. Well I guess theres a first time for everything, Im not really sure what to do about the cats, Im thinking about just welding the heat sheilds on, but hes still going to complain about the tints and the car still being "too loud" yet I have borlas on it, go figure.

The girl thing really has me down in the dumps though, its a long story I guess for another day. :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Thats when you find a biotch to go in wif. Ive been at the bar for nearly two hours and seen two people being ejected. Both very interesting reasons wht lol

I'm with ya man. All in 7 days: 25 hours on a tranny swap (4R70W to AOD setup, not simple at all), then I get a blown head gasket and put in 15 hours fixing that (plus about one more to go tomorrow), all in preparation for a tune this weekend :crazy:

Just sounds like you want to talk. SN is your friend!:) Just look at Turkey Sammich, he has no friends either! He goes to a bar with his laptop and talks to us!

Concentrate on the car, not the girl. Is money a problem? If not a catted X is the way to go. :nice:

I have a catted x pipe hanging on my garage wall, I dont want to put it on though, gonna just try to weld the heat sheilds on. Girls have come and gone, but the car is always right where I left it, Ill always remember that.

Girls have come and gone, but the car is always right where I left it, Ill always remember that.

That is , until the officer hooks it up to a tow and drags it down the road..

You can get away with welding heat shields on as it will pass the visual fine. The other thing that concerns me is the tint. That is one of the first things cops look for as a "reason" to pull you over to harrass.

Hope it all works out for you, because no one deserves to be freakin stalked by a police officer. He needs to be out worrying about serious crimes instead of f&cking with stangs. He must be a chevy guy.:shrug:

Just sounds like you want to talk. SN is your friend!:) Just look at Turkey Sammich, he has no friends either! He goes to a bar with his laptop and talks to us!

Concentrate on the car, not the girl. Is money a problem? If not a catted X is the way to go. :nice:

I don't take my laptop to the bar :rolleyes:

I take my PDA. and use it when the girls are blabbing about clothes and all junk. My buddy and I usually just drink, watch tv, and make fun of people at the bar.