Hay !! new guy here

hay my name is kyle. i ride a 98 mustang gt with a bit of work done by myself. the process is endless but money always stops me from getting anywhere.

anyways i have a 4.6L with P.I. swapes heads and intake manifold. cold air intake with 75mm threw to intake manifold, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, full alpine sound system, cobra front bumper fogs and headlamps, cobra 10th anniversary rims, catted off road x pipe with flowmaster american thunder cat back exhaust, and i do have lowering springs but im waiting on buying kyb fully adjustible shocks and putting in a rear gearset in my spare rear.

• Sponsors (?)

New guy here also, sounds like a nice ride already, just like a house, always gonna drop $$ into it right!

I just bought my first tang, 92 notch, black, all orignal, never even had an exhaust wich I thought was crazy, but really cool also! Never cut up, nothin.. Just put an 2.5" h pipe and thunderbolt on it today, besides that I'm just starting the restoration process, looking forward to it! Needs door handles, carpet etc,,