HCI Guys, would u have done it deifferently?

I've had 7 5.0's from an 83GT to an 84 Capri to an ex trooper car etc. And with all those cars, not one had a power adder and it has killed me. I know its right to do an HCI first then adder, but man it's awfully tempting....

well seeing how you have messed with alot of N/A stuff i would try a blower. something different to mess with. either way you go it will be a huge power gain and will go real fast.

• Sponsors (?)

screw it, get a blower or a turbo if that's what you want. With a turbo you can make block splitting power with or without upgraded aftermarket parts. The aftermarket parts would just make that same amount of power at a lower boost level (maybe even a safe boost for pump gas).

Get one and don't look back. You've always wondered what it was like. I've done it all. Turbos are fun. Try 'em... Blowers would be fun and easier to install other parts in the future. So maybe a blower would be more practical for you. Either way, it's not going to prevent you from doing the other parts in the future. Just remember that you have to budget for a fuel system, some type of chip, piggyback or standalone with forced induction, and a tune. Oh yeah, you'll need a better tranny than the stock T5, too.

Chris