He thought his car was fast....

GT_green_GT

Dec 31, 2005
An eclipse pulled up next to me last night. Turbo charged 4 cylinder. Smoked him. lol. I do need some tips guys. Im racing a 2002 GT friday. I need to know some little things that i can do to my car in a weeks time. Like lil tips and tricks. anything that will help. thanks all

oh yeah. pictures of my car later today

• Sponsors (?)

i came across a turbo jetta with the loudest bov i've ever heard and a big a$$ intercooler hanging down under the bumper. guy thought whe was so cool and wanted everyone in the world to know it. he looked pretty stupid when i made him eat my dust.

well, i have a set of 4.10's settin here. But i dont have any chip or anything. I dont wanna hit the rev limiter. I have thought about underdrive pulleys. They are in my price range too.

In that amount of time, a NOS is the only thing that will make a big enough difference.

The pullies are a great mod, I run the same set as Paul, but you have to make up about 2 seconds in the 1320 if both of you are stock. Not only that, if he races you from a roll, he'll walk all over you. You're gonna have to outdig him to make it respectable.

- bench racer