Head Choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Were you not able to decipher that post? :scratch:

Yeah, provided I forgive a possesive missing "s" behind other, and an "is" between it and that. Junior!

What?, Now you're going to start accusing me of having a high brow attitude when you stop using 1st grade punctuation marks, letters, and entire words too?

Don' t make me come back there!:fuss:

Those portions where you make a non-verbal pause as you read it back, require punctuation so that other can understand what it that you're trying to say.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, provided I forgive a possesive missing "s" behind other, and an "is" between it and that. Junior!

What?, Now you're going to start accusing me of having a high brow attitude when you stop using 1st grade punctuation marks, letters, and entire words too?

Don' t make me come back there!:fuss:

Aha! So you WERE able to decipher the post. :O_o:

Ya know... if all you staff members would spend a little more time concentrating on content instead of trivialities, you wouldn't have such a hard time with all the buffoonery that goes on around here. :crazy:

Aha! So you WERE able to decipher the post. :O_o:

Ya know... if all you staff members would spend a little more time concentrating on content instead of trivialities, you wouldn't have such a hard time with all the buffoonery that goes on around here. :crazy:

How is it that you figure i have a hard time w/ any buffonery? I would enjoy it better if there was more of it.

I count about 3-5 "Buffoons" (you and I included) out of the 12 or so that offer content here that isn't the same rerun topic that made it on last weeks' show.

That's why I'm stirring the pot on the other channel,.....sick and tired of Gilligans Isle.:stir:

How is it that you figure i have a hard time w/ any buffonery? I would enjoy it better if there was more of it.

I count about 3-5 "Buffoons" (you and I included) out of the 12 or so that offer content here that isn't the same rerun topic that made it on last weeks' show.

That's why I'm stirring the pot on the other channel,.....sick and tired of Gilligans Isle.:stir:

Sir... Please do not include me with the likes of your ilk. :O_o:

I come here for serious discussions.

Please don not include "who" w/ the likes of my ilk?

To you, serious discussions are how many wipes it takes to get clean enough to pull your undies back up.:eek:

Do no trifle w/ me, rodent.

Hmmmm... :chin

How droll. I am sure that you've found your way into the forum purely, by mistake. You must have been looking for the mindless drivel forum. Please exit your current web browser. Clear all your cookies and cache, and do a Google search for, "long lost Alabama cousins". You'll find either a site that contains a bunch of green leaves (no branches) or stumble upon that dating site that you once saw but lost track of.

The internets are SERIOUS bizzness and I'm afraid that you will just not fit in here. :(

What I'm having trouble understanding, is how you're able to type anything coherent at all wearing those mittens all of the time? :scratch:

Simple. I've fastened pencils to my styrofoam helmet. I wouldn't need the mittens at all except that the bus driver gets pissy if he has to get my bus pass out of my backpack himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.