Header Bolts & Nuts

saleen137

Nov 11, 2003
Bellflower
Quick question... I was recently changing the midpipe on my saleen and lost 2 nuts that tighten the midpipe to the end of the header (Stock Header). Do you guys know where I can purchase the nuts and if anyone has a part number? I have no idea where to get these two nuts.

• Sponsors (?)

Take one nut to a fastener store and they can match it with the correct thread. Like said any nut will work, just buy something that won't rust. I anti-seeze mine too, so they don't seize on. Snapping the studs in the manifold sucks!

Yeah I though any nut would work but that wasn't the case. I thought it would be a 3/8's nut but it's not. So I went to kragen, Autozone, Car Quest and none of them knew anything. All they told me was that it needs to be heat treated or otherwise it would melt. So they recommended that I go to the dealer and just order it with them.

Alright... so if anyone ever has my problem and looses the buts that go onto the header collector studs here's the OEM part number for the nuts.

Part No.
N800419-S301

Description
AM152N

$3.80 each.

I went to Ford and ordered them and cleared them out. They had 14 in stock and took all 14. I'm always changing out my midpipe so they will come in handy if I ever misplace some.