Header choices?

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
Ok well i want to replace my headers for a number of reason...so here is what im wondering.

right now i have the factory headers, prochamber, flows, then some slightly hidden tails.

a guy local to me has some flowtech unequal length shorties for $75 that are less then a year old.

anyone out there have flowtech?

im looking for some cheap shorites and these are it, as long as they fit close to stock because for the time being i had the tail pipes welded on because the drone when the car hit 2nd at lower rpm's just killed my ears and anyone in the car, so with that being said i can move around the prochamber but a very little bit.

i just had these put on for the time being, i still want to change out mufflers and go with some polished 2.5" tails in spring/ summer..

so options...

oh and i know :search: but i did and nothing came up about flowtech.

• Sponsors (?)

All you guys are completely missing the point.....

a guy local to me has some flowtech unequal length shorties for $75 that are less then a year old.

im looking for some cheap shorites

He answered his own question. Those headers will be fine for what he is doing. Sure he can spend more but really isn't going to gain anything. I would buy that header. $75.00 thats like what?....... filling up and going out to eat once? Well skip it one time, most people could make due eating less anyway! :lol: He should read his threads before he posts them :nice:

This is a sweet smiley....:search:

Edit: Oh and looky what i found with the SEARCH BUTTON
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=707407&highlight=flowtech+headers

^^^ There is your answer to the Flowtech quality Question!