Headers Installation

• Sponsors (?)

Why are some of you guys worrying about motor mounts, unless you're doing long tubes? I've done shorties several times and there is no problem accessing anything from above except the flange bolts and both headers slide right in. I can have the driver's side done in about 20 minutes, once the front of the car is on jackstands. The passenger's side takes about the same after you get all the crap out of the way.

Agreed, even if you took the h-pipe off it shouldnt have taken half the time, and no reason to touch the motor mounts either

Were the headers individual flanged or full flanged, new or used?... I bought a used set of Mac shorties and the driverside took me an hour and I fought with the passinger side for the better part of 2 hours because the individual flanges were warped and no longer lined up where they needed to be.

Seems very effortless for you (especially as of late)? Why don't we try making a conscious decision not to for a change? :)

Hmmm, i have submitted your request to management, it will be reviewed in a period of 8-16 weeks, once a decision has been made a letter will be mailed out for the low price of 12USD. How would you like to continue? For an additional .12c you can get insurance.

Hmmm, i have submitted your request to management, it will be reviewed in a period of 8-16 weeks, once a decision has been made a letter will be mailed out for the low price of 12USD. How would you like to continue? For an additional .12c you can get insurance.

Wow!! your management team has gotten faster and cheaper. Last time I had to wait 24-36 weeks and it cost 24USD and they wouldnt offer insurance!:mad: