Heading to the track

Well, I will finally be heading to the track this weekend:nice:
It will be my first time there and I cant wait.

Any pointers/tips?

I will be running my nitto DR's out back, so i know i need to go around the water box. Anything else good to keep in mind:shrug:

Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

Just have fun.As your going down the track concentrate on YOUR car until you go thru the traps then make sure where the other car is before trying to turn onto the return road because alot of guys(usually ricers) dont pay attention and just cut you off and almost cause an accident.But most of all have fun.

Don't worry about the lights and your RT so much the first couple of passes. Focus more on getting a decent launch and not wrecking your car.

You running an auto or stick?

Oh...and last but not least....press the gas....hard! :D

Good luck man and enjoy it. Don't stress about it or you'll ruin the fun.

Go around the water and then "back up" into it so just the back tires get wet. Hold a burnout till the tires "just start" to smoke then stop! If your under 300hp you should hook nice!

I always found it fun to cut a good lite when I 1st started to race! (Get a good RT) When I first started I staged deep on the starting line.(It will keep you honest) Don't be nervous, just get used to the track and tree.

Lebanon Valley? Your going to get maybe 2 or 3 passes in all day would be my guess.

Go around the water, back the tires just in. Pull out so they arent in the water anymore, and proceed with the burnout. Pre stage, and then wait for the other guy too pre stage. Then stage the car. Dont think about RT, just go when you see green. Get the car down the track, and imrpove from there.