headlight clarity?

turbogirl00

Nov 1, 2006
i have the good old three piece headlights and the lenses i polished but the reflective material they put on the inside is faded. ive taken the lenses off and want to get them redone. where can i get that done. that chrome tape looks bad ive tried.isnt there a material or liquid that would give them life. thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

i have the good old three piece headlights and the lenses i polished but the reflective material they put on the inside is faded. ive taken the lenses off and want to get them redone. where can i get that done. that chrome tape looks bad ive tried.isnt there a material or liquid that would give them life. thanks for any help.

In order for me to help, I have to see pictures of your headlights. :shrug:

Autozone sells a chrome/reflective spray paint that works. I used it on my third brake light and it turned out great.

However...and this is just a suggestion...new headlights will make a world of difference. I used the three part cleaner, which made my lenses look better...but then just got new ones. Headlights are nice and bright and the car looks new.

Spend the money for new headlights and stick some silverstar bulbs in them. Go for a night drive and enjoy. Really, you won't be able to get the clarity and visual affect of new lights. I kept mine for 10 years, polishing the outsides and looking pretty good. I was so happy after putting the new ones in, Best money I ever spent on her. I splurged and bought Ford lights, but even an aftermarket will be awesome compared to old worn blemished lights.

Really, just buy some new ones, save yourself some trouble and make yourself happy:)

Get some Ultra clears, me and my roomate got ultra clears for our cars and they helped ALOT. I do have HID's but my friend has the stock style ulstra clears with silverstar bulbs and said there was a huge difference.