Headlights/dashlights flicker

• Sponsors (?)

Eos said:
Actually Eos is not a acronym for anything as far as my sn goes.

Go for it Woman!!

Don't let anyone reassign the value or meaning of your name.

Only you can do that, and if it's not an acronym then Damnit, It's not an acronym.

:nice:

ANYWAY! How come you guys always start fighting in my threads. :notnice:

It's a mating dance/ dominant Male thing.

You don't think it would happen if your name was Bart, do you??

77sleeper said:
do you want to tell her the solution to her charging issues

Well, if it is 'flickering' it's time to do the bad connection chase.

If it's pulsing I've given a key clue as to the probable cause.

Back in the day wild swings and pulsing voltage was a common problem.

But if it was a loose belt (?) ??

MadMark said:
Well, if it is 'flickering' it's time to do the bad connection chase.

If it's pulsing I've given a key clue as to the probable cause.

Back in the day wild swings and pulsing voltage was a common problem.

But if it was a loose belt (?) ??

Well i think that part of the whole problem.... What the heck is her idea of something that flickers? To some a fast pulsing could be a slow flicker too...

Tighten you damn belt and then let us know if it persists.

Matter of fact.... if it persists, take the whole car down to Schucks or whoever and have the alternator tested 'in the car'. Hopefully that will rule out the alternator. though i still think it could be in the regulator... :shrug:

Dano78 said:
If I read the history of EOS right in greek mythology, the Greek Goddess sounded like a cheating 2-timing greek dicktease.... hmmmmm

Dunno if I'd want THAT for a Greek name if I were a chick... :shrug:
:rlaugh: I didn't know the full history of her when chosing the name. I just knew her assigned job on mt. olympus. I thought that was honorable. lol

MadMark said:
No, Seriously, I need authorization to reply to what seems to be the .Net mentality.

Seriously, it only takes a few seconds with a cluster in your hand to realize a few very important things ....

So Sleeper, let me inform this child of what anyone with 1/2 a brain can see, if they cared to look.
Well?? What , still no answer?? Maybe I was lookin for an easy one.( answer that is ) Maybe you are wondering yourself.?? I agree with POWER SURGE !!If you don't want to help then WHY reply at all?? I have enough of a half brain to know you are a DICK !! or you just like it. Or maybe, just maybe you like to get people riled up so you can sit @ your computer and spank the monkey. SICKKO
:nono: