• Raxiom Smoked

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Raxiom Chrome

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Ok so I have the opportunity to get some headlight for Daphne. I believe I'm limited to these 2

Raxiom Smoked Mustang Halo Projector Headlights (94-98)

View attachment 192324

Raxiom Chrome Mustang Halo Projector Headlights (94-98)

View attachment 192325

I know the projector look ain't the best on a stang but like I said I believe I'm limited to them 2. I have been asking around and everybody has said the smoked and I'm leaning toward them myself.

So what do you guys think?

Here's how she looks now.

IMG_2835.jpg

I was planing on new headlights anyway cause the one is missing the rubber and looks ghetto. I can't really pass this deal up so i need to pick one or the other.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR CHOICE IF COBRA SMOKED OR CHROME ONES ARE AN OPTION!

• Sponsors (?)

Well I took a look at the car and it has chrome fogs already swapped out so chrome headlights it shall be. I'm getting the cobra chrome ones though, not the raxioms. This way I wont have to swap fogs and I won't have to worry about losing any light output.

Thanks for your input guys

I don't want to lose my lighting. The clear/chrome ones I have now show great. If it wasn't for the one being messed up I probably wouldn't change them.

So the smoke does cut down on the lighting some?

Yeah you lose some lighting but it also depends on how dark the lens is, some are darker than others. Mine are way too dark so it was like driving with those black headlight covers on.

Glad I decided to go with the chrome then. I hate not being able to see. My ram headlights SUCK cause of getting foggy. Sitting for that year with no engine killed them. I'm glad I bought the brush guard with the lights on it cause I use them to see. I need to pull the headlights and try to restore them one of these weekends.

Lights will be shipped tomorrow and I should have them in a few days. I'm gonna write a review on them so I'll probably do a whole write up on the install and have pics and all that. Even though most of us have done headlights already. It's gonna be posted on my site but I'll throw a link on here for the new guys if they need it

As I stated in my last post the lights were supposed to be shipped today......Well I got them today! I realize I'm like 45mins to an hour away from AM but damn I expected them tomorrow at the earliest. Now I gotta wait till Sunday so I can put them in.

Very pleased with the fast shipping