Headroom of aftermarket seats

MarcoCapone

Aug 6, 2003
I'm calling all those with aftermarket seat in there 99-04 mustang!

I need to know which seat you have and which bracket. And I want to know the headroom of your setup.

Headroom is measured with the seat in the middle of its front/rear adjustment and you measure from the bottom of the seat (where the back meets the seating surface) to the roof (with the tape at a right angle wit the roof).

I want to know this, because i'm tired of my stock "truck" seat and beside arizen, others manufacturer doesn't specifies anything about headroom gain!

Thank you guys!

Stock electric leather: approx. 38"

• Sponsors (?)

I am running a set of Corbeau TRS's, with Corbeau's 99-04 Brackets.

With the seat approximately where you said to put it, and I apologize on not finding a tape measure, me being 6 foot 1, I have 3 inches to the roof from the top of my head and I have a convertible.

When I had my corbeau seat in mine it seemed to sit quite a bit lower than stock. I don't have measurements but it was just based on feel.

Yeah, the Corbeau seat brackets on my '99 sat me lower to the floor, but it allows for a more upright position and proper hard driving seat that doesn't let you slide around like the stock leathers that come in the car.