heads good or bad?

Trick flow t.w heads good or bad?

Hey im workin on my winter project...and that is to do nice motor work...including heads, cam, intake, injectors/mass air, t.b...ect. I can most likely afford all of this except the heads i want which are the trick flow twisted wedge heads. So im finding used ones through ebay. Are these good or bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2449959441&category=33617

it was repaired but should be good now right. and also then all i would need to do is get the valves/rockers ect. shouldnt cost more than 300 more after this. Should i wait or just go with this. Im basically goin with all trick flow setup(stage 1 cam/track heat intake/hopefully twisted wedge heads)

• Sponsors (?)

no get a brand new set for 900 or so, don't bother there also drilled for 1/2 studs so u either have to drill the block for larger studs or use some sort of integral washer kit like edelbrock has on there heads to use it on the stock block. Plus you need to add springs and retainers by the time your done with this thing it will cost you the same as a brand new set of heads.

goto www.jdsperformance.com or summit and buy a set from there. somewhere in one of the 5.0 mustang ads a company sells them for $899