Heads

zkillrr

Dec 22, 2004
Memphis.Tn
It has been a long time since I been on, so how is everyone? Anyway I have a ?, have anyone heard of these heads(190cc FORD HEADS DART WORLD ROUSH 302 347) price is very low "new" on ebay. What gives?

• Sponsors (?)

Dart and World Products are the same company. Roush put his name on a line of their cylinder heads. FYI.

The guy the put the Ebay listing up probably used all the names to get the highest number of hits on his auction.

I don't have any info on the heads, though.

Sorry about that I should have read a little more before posting. This is a company name pro performance with a set of heads like the Roush, here is there ebay ad. PRO PERFORMANCE Small Block Ford Cylinder Heads

This auction is for one set (2) of PRO 2.02 Valve 190cc Cast Steel Cylinder Heads, by Pro Performance (Patterned after and Very similar to the World Products / Roush 200 heads, BUT with slightly smaller more torque friendly intake ports!!) These heads are Brand New and are in PERFECT OPERATING CONDITION !!!! These heads will fit any small block Ford 289,302,351w
The buy it now price is $399.50 bare heads. My ? is have anyone heard of this company or know of their products.