Heard a Stangnet Member went 11's, NPI NA tonight....

yea! i want to build the rear, swap 410's back in it, and a 150 shot! i want 10's!!!

+1. Already hit 11's NA. Amazing. I'd bypass trying to improve the ET by .1-.2, since it might be hard with our weather on the Gulf and a rising DA soon, and get the car setup for 10's, NPI with spray.

• Sponsors (?)

congrats on the the times, gotta love a non-pi 2 2v hitting the 11s na!:nice::nice: Got a question, I know you cut a ton of weight, what does she sit at now?

thanks man! it was 3165 with me (im 180) so about 2990 empty, it has no ac parts under the hood, no power steering or power brakes, full UPR k memeber and coilovers, and UPR rear control arms, but it still have FULL leather interior, and has all the ac/ heater box under the dash, the rims help out alot with weight! i still have the stock steel flywheel and driveshaft too!

thanks man! it was 3165 with me (im 180) so about 2990 empty, it has no ac parts under the hood, no power steering or power brakes, full UPR k memeber and coilovers, and UPR rear control arms, but it still have FULL leather interior, and has all the ac/ heater box under the dash, the rims help out alot with weight! i still have the stock steel flywheel and driveshaft too!

Great times. I think everyone knew it was going to happen, your car is completely there, you just needed the run to prove it. :nice: :hail2:

2990 lbs and 330rwhp, that is amazing. [dorkmode] Lets see here, guessing 10% drivetrain loss (being conservative) that would put you at 367hp at the flywheel. At 2990lbs you have a better power/weight ratio (8.1lbs/hp) than then new 5.0 GT's (3665lbs/412hp = 8.9lbs/hp) :rlaugh: :nice: [/dorkmode] It is an inspiration to all of our older GT's trying to keep up with the new guys.