Heard Ford might be SOLD on CNBC

• Sponsors (?)

Subwaytrain is nothing but a freaking TROLL and everyone is taking his silly bait. He talks down to you and then he shows you the finger and you keep taking him seriously. He probably still lives at home with his mommy and daddy, reads comic books and the closest thing he has to a real job is mowing the neighbors yard.

He's simply a total jerk:notnice:

Even performance orientated owners can get a great car over-seas. Audi S4/RS4/etc..., anything porsche besides the boxter, the new Lexus F series (i think that's it), and other cars. And even if you just want to go fast in a straight line, the S4/RS4/etc... will out accelerate any stock Mustang GT and quite a few mildy modded ones if not all mildly modded ones. And the best part is that Audi's get GREAT gas mileage for how quick they are.

I totally agree with you, however your also going to pay well above 35k for the Audi S4/RS4/ect. and even higher for Porsche.

Although I'm not sure what the Lexus F series are going for, they're probably more than likely going to be above the 35k mark as well.

On the other hand, I believe that Hyundai is coming out with it's Genesis Coupe in 2010, which has a 300HP V-8 and will supposedly be under 30k MSRP.

So perhaps the Genesis Coupe may just be the alternative that performance orientated owners are looking for. :shrug:

My Mommy and daddy kicked me out of the house because I was a creep.....
I grew out of comic books last year,think that when superman broke his back or something.
Mowing the lawn helps me with the deposit on my next car.
Geeeeeee I thought that I said that they made street signs after me(One Way}
My memory is a tad foggy,maybe because I have CRAFT(Can't Remember A Freaking Thing}
I don't have to give people the middle finger because I have class,but if somebody gave me the middle finger I would step on them,,,better yet give me a Quaalude and I would step on
the Cave dick

Awww Florida
White trash huh?
I am sure you are from panama city area yukkkkkk
Geeee you might even be from Alabama that moved to Fl.
So I would think you make little or no money at all.
Maybe you are a mexican,,,geeeee many mexicans in fl.
With a name like cavedick makes me wonder.

Awww Florida
White trash huh?
I am sure you are from panama city area yukkkkkk
Geeee you might even be from Alabama that moved to Fl.
So I would think you make little or no money at all.
Maybe you are a mexican,,,geeeee many mexicans in fl.
With a name like cavedick makes me wonder.

Subwaytrain, thanks for that very enlightening post, it completely confirms what I've been saying.

I totally agree with you, however your also going to pay well above 35k for the Audi S4/RS4/ect. and even higher for Porsche.

Although I'm not sure what the Lexus F series are going for, they're probably more than likely going to be above the 35k mark as well.

On the other hand, I believe that Hyundai is coming out with it's Genesis Coupe in 2010, which has a 300HP V-8 and will supposedly be under 30k MSRP.

So perhaps the Genesis Coupe may just be the alternative that performance orientated owners are looking for. :shrug:

Agreed on all points :nice: My point was that if you have the money to get the S4/RS4/etc... you can get a VERY well built, performance orientated, IMPORT vehicle. Don't get me wrong, I would still rather own a domestic V8 just to have that roar under the hood. But then again, I wouldn't rule out a performance orientated import car either (even the A4 which isn't all that performance orientated).

lol its all loners and trolls that are running around hollaring ford will not exist. Take a look around , the vehicles they are putting out are better quality and have better consumer ratings then toyotas and hondas all day long.

lol its all loners and trolls that are running around hollaring ford will not exist. Take a look around , the vehicles they are putting out are better quality and have better consumer ratings then toyotas and hondas all day long.

Lol uh...I know for a fact that honda's have better overall quality than fords.

but lets say you are right. The problem with ford is that their only vehicle that makes a significant amount of money per car is the F series trucks. Namely the F150. With gas the way it is (and yes, contrary to popular belief, it will stay that way), truck sales are going to slump BIG TIME. Ford isn't selling enough of anything that is making money to stay in business unless they figure out how to make something that is good quality, good looking, and has good gas mileage. Personally, I couldn't hope more that Ford makes it and makes it big. Their CEO is doing a great job, he just stepped into a terrible situation that he (and nobody else) could forsee.

In fact, turn on CNBC right now and watch the show that is on. It is a pretty good show about the oil crisis we are in right now.

I guess its mainly i'm a man that has alot of faith in god, whether yall believe in that or not, and it's hard for me to feel that negative about all of the stuff. It's not that i'm ignorant, i just have faith that things will work out as they should. 21 fords made top spots on crash ratings, taking out something like 11 or 12 import brands of that year, they've definately turned it around.

Agreed on all points :nice: My point was that if you have the money to get the S4/RS4/etc... you can get a VERY well built, performance orientated, IMPORT vehicle. Don't get me wrong, I would still rather own a domestic V8 just to have that roar under the hood. But then again, I wouldn't rule out a performance orientated import car either (even the A4 which isn't all that performance orientated).

Trust me Hobo, if I had the money to afford an Audi RS4. I'd definitely buy one. In fact my brother in law has an A4, and he loves it. That lucky bastard :rlaugh:

But for those who can afford them, I say more power to them. Plus they have the advantage of being able to be driven in all weather conditions as well.

In the meantime, if the 2010 makeover doesn't blow me away. I'll be keeping my current 05 GT. indefinitely, as I'll always remain a loyal/die hard Mustang and Ford owner, regardless of what may happen down the road :nice: