Heavily Modified Mustang Stolen out of my garage!

• Sponsors (?)

A couple guys from fuel:taco:s.com saw the car and the fat dirty mexican that stole it, they followed him til he parked it and boxed him in. He freaked, floored it back and forth ramming 2 of the guys cars that were boxing him in. He fled on foot, got into a getaway car (Mercedes) and got away. Minor damage to all 3 cars involved.

That was the readers digest version.

+2

thats wild....now the bullitt has a crazy story.

good for those two guys that spotted it and did what they did.... but in this crazy ****ed up place nowadays, they could have been killed.

howd the little fat guy run away from them, and why was there a getaway car nearby? i believe the story, it just sounds odd. did they get the mercedes' plate #? id hate to hear that the guy got away for good.

wow

thats an incredible story, but that thief has got to be the dumbest peice of **** on the planet.

i cant believe they spotted it so many times, and i cant believe that mexican kept driving around in it. you'd think after being caught onto, he'd ditch the car somewhere....nevermind GOING BACK TO GET IT!!

sad to see the car get banged up. good luck on the fixup :nice:

probably some ****ing illegal alien pos that stole his way into our country. we need to do soemthing about the borders and finish the fence. i dont buy any of that guest worker amnesty bull****. did you guys know that 3 of the 6 guys muslim extremists aprehended planning to bomb the military base came into this country illegally via the mexican border. anyways congrats on getting the car back thats awesome and for the guys that helped retrieve it, you guys have my respect. its nice to see there are still good people in this world.

Very glad you got the car back man, that's a rare thing that you got more than a stripped frame back, but with a car like that, and the money you have in it, you might consider some kill switches that are hidden and a really good LoJack style system. It might cost you like a grand, but atleast crap like this won't happen again. Remember, these a$$holes were balsy enough to drive by the car again after they took off to see if they could get it back, and they do know where you live. If they have this much of a hardon for the car, they may not be done with you.

If they have this much of a hardon for the car, they may not be done with you.

If I were him, I'd be sitting at home with every gun I own loaded and ready to go at all times just waiting for this guy to come back. He would definitely not leave in anything more glamorous than a body bag. If I had to leave, I'd leave my gun with the stay at home neighbor and drop them some $$ to keep an eye on your house at all times.

Or install a kick ass security system that alerts you whenever a fly farts in your house so you can get back home in time to blow a few holes in this guy.