Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 255/40 R18

Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Length × Width × Height in: 191 × 72 × 56
Weight lb (kg): 4056 (1840)

Performance
Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 4.7
Top Speed mph (km/h): 155 (250)
Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): n.a. (14.6)

DSC00204.JPG

DSC00206.JPG

DSC00205.JPG

DSC00207.JPG

DSC00208.JPG

^^money shot, gotta love carbon fiber (has the interior package as well!)

With just a chip we are looking at 520hp/532tq :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

13's with that power?????

Didja miss the part where it hauls 5 sets of golf clubs, five passengers, and weighs in at just a tad over two tons :D It's like a diesel truck, lots of power, but lots of weight!

And to Cobra - yeah it's an 03, they stopped making the RS6 in 04. Apparently the new RS6 due out is supposed to have a 570hp motor! LOL

It puts my dads last car to shame (Volvo S80 T6, still a twin turbo car, but not nearly as fast/cool). That car ran 14.7's in the quarter consistently. The Volvo also had worst in class turning radius, and didn't really steer around corners...more like body rolled LOL...

Ya know, I've driven the new S8 and S6 (not RS6), both with the V-10 and I've gotta say that the RS6 you've got there is MUCH better. The new ones have some nicer do-dads and the sound of winding out a V-10 is very unique but the older ones are just tough. The flared fenders, the carbon fiber, the different rear end (cosmetic, not diff.), the exhaust note...it just has a presence to it, unlike the new S6 that looked like any plane-Jane A6...or a Lexus...or any other regular car. I'm a HUGE Audi fan and IMO that's still the best thing to touch U.S. soil with the 4-ring circus on it.

Ya know, I've driven the new S8 and S6 (not RS6), both with the V-10 and I've gotta say that the RS6 you've got there is MUCH better. The new ones have some nicer do-dads and the sound of winding out a V-10 is very unique but the older ones are just tough. The flared fenders, the carbon fiber, the different rear end (cosmetic, not diff.), the exhaust note...it just has a presence to it, unlike the new S6 that looked like any plane-Jane A6...or a Lexus...or any other regular car. I'm a HUGE Audi fan and IMO that's still the best thing to touch U.S. soil with the 4-ring circus on it.

Thanks! haha. It's really quite an experience...and a pretty rare car, we (pretty much) have the only one in the city.

Sweet Car!

Hey Benny off subject but whats the best you've ran at the track?

12.55@108mph (shifted early) - this was on my non-intercooled setup at just 9lbs with a 1.9 60'. It's funny because my first pass ever was a [email protected] with a 2.2 60' :rlaugh: I'm more into turning anyway, the car has an open track inspired suspension setup afterall heh.

Benny, how does your stang running around 110mph trap speeds barely loose to the bike that runs 125mph?

lol i was about to ask that question. But its actually pretty easy bikes are a whole lot harder to be consistent on than a car. heck if i change something just the slightest bit on the bike like shift 500 rpm lower or something or launch a tad higher that could change my trap speed by 3mph.

with a bike u really have to be a good rider or its not going to be fast especially for a 600cc bike. i know a guy with an srt4 that beat a 636 like mine and got walked on by a gixxer 6 lol dont know how thta happened cause i have yet to lose to a stock length gixxer 6.

I know i said stock length cause i lost to a stretched one that was geared for an 1/8th mile last thursday lol he beat me by a .1

Benny, how does your stang running around 110mph trap speeds barely loose to the bike that runs 125mph?

Car consistently trapped 116 last season, this setup is faster but I haven't had it out yet. Bike gets the car by about one and a half cars through a 3rd gear pull. I guess it's not barely, but its certainly not running away with the win. It gets beat just about how a 8-9mph higher trap vehicle would beat it by.

I had a chance to drive the Audi a little more yesterday, and it might be quite a bit faster than I first had thought... I guess we'll find out come Tuesday :nice:

My good friend works at a car importing company for journalists. I've driven a 2007 RS6. It's badass. Although what he got to drive around last week in Times Square got much more attention:

DSCN0492.jpg

DSCN0389.jpg

THey were in the city rolling with 1/3 of the R8s in the country. ****ing badass.