hehe...

• Sponsors (?)

Hell I was born in Montgomery!! I put the tail on my buddies CB antenna. He has a 4x4 f250 lifted 8 inches on 40" super swampers. If thats not redneck then I don't know what is.

HoodStrype said:
It's an Alabama thing ya know :D
Reminds me of...
old joke said:
A guy is in Alamaba and walks into a bar and he asks for a white wine.
The bartender asks him, "You're not from around here are you?"
"No" the guy replies, "I'm from up north."
"Oh, what do you do for a living?" asks the bartender.
"I'm a taxidermist" answers the guy.
The bartender, looking puzzled asks the guy, "What's a taxidermist do?"
He replies, "I mount animals."
The bartender looks up and yells to everyone else in the bar, "It's OK guys, he's one of us!"

HoodStrype said:
:p Nothing wrong with killing innocent animals, eating nothing but meat and potatoes, drinking waaaay tooo much and molesting a relative. No sir nothing wrong with dat. :)
That bitch was not innoocent either! Now I have to patch the damn foot by foot hole in my moulding

Grn92LX said:
I'd rather torture a human than an animal.

\m/666\m/

I'm with you there. Why torture an innocent animal, when there are nuts out there protesting soldier's funerals. I would love to take one of them and do all kinds of nasty things.

That just reminded me, Bad Boys 2 where they are talking about how Mike(Will Smith) shot Marcus(Ithink Martin lawrence) in the ass and hes like
"Mike you need therapy"
" I did my therapy. Cptn howard made me do it after I shot all those ppl at theairport"
"Mike you go to therapy to solve your problems, not to bang your therapist" LMAO

blah bli blo bia diablos mucho coolranchdoritochip...AH HA you guys thought you were the only german speaking guys in here with your quesidillas and your habla's...it would appear you were wrong!! DEAD WRONG!! Who feels like a big floppy shoed red nosed with water sprayin flower toatin makeup wearin clown now eh?...eh?..who?...well actually I still do :(