Hello Everyone Help!

I suggest you choose a model year, and then learn all you can about it from friends, family, the internet, (start with Wikipedia, their article on the classic mustang is full of facts.) and go to the library nearest you and read up on it. A Haynes manual (usually available at a well stocked library) is a great place to learn whether you want a particular car, and what options were available, and how to fix anything that goes wrong.
Of course, we here are well versed in all things Mustang So, you can ask anything here and you will generally get good info.

• Sponsors (?)

Choosing the best classic Mustang is such an individual thing that it's hard to tell you what to do. For instance, I love the v-8 rumble, and will pay the extra fuel cost to hear it. Some guys here want the 6 cyl because they are extra reliable, and great on gas compared to the v-8. did you want a classic to restore to showroom condition, or were you more interested in modifying the car to your personal taste? the answer to those questions will determine what engine, or car, you should look for.
Thank You i actually started doing that :)