hello folks

It takes all kinds of people to make a forum. It's called diversity. Some are serious. Some are goofy. Some are a mixture of both. The Worth Thread Eva is there for us "less serious, more goofy" folks. It gives us a place to play, so to speak. Leave it be. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Ryan, somedays you post great threads with the updates on your car, and then other days you post things that there is just no need to say.

There is a saying that the only thing you take with you when you die is your reputation.

You are a part of this board aren't you? You post here a lot, so don't you care about your reputation and how others view you?

Those statements remind me of Joe "Underpressuregt"
Joe started off asking decent questions and getting help and posting decent posts. Then he got to the point that he would ask for help and do the opposite of what we suggested. He ended up having a decent looking car that was riddled with problems. In the end He screwed over one or more of our members here and now he is gone. All he has left behind a terrible reputation. He gets joked about by those of us who know. Comments like Headband FTW... etc.

Ryan, somedays you post great threads with the updates on your car, and then other days you post things that there is just no need to say.

There is a saying that the only thing you take with you when you die is your reputation.

You are a part of this board aren't you? You post here a lot, so don't you care about your reputation and how others view you?

nope...I'm being me.....not gonna put on a fake face under a user name and act like something I'm not. me personally i think a few people on here would not act half has stupid as they do in person. or act half as tough. bugs the crap outta me. if you don't like the way i act...go to your options and chose to ignore me....problem solved.

Mustang5L5, I agree with you, a reputation is the only thing you can take with you, and i'm not saying go out of your way to make someone like you, but DON'T go out of your way to make someone HATE you. There's a point ryan where you have to recognize some of the post's you make are pointless, and you need to take a reasonable look at what you say before you hit that final "post" button. If you don't care about others opinions, you'll end up with a broken car and no one in sight to help you fix it. I'm sure thats not the case now, but your on your way if you don't take a serious look at it all, maybe it's time to grow up.

Also, it's good to see alot of you, my dad's was in the hospital right after christmas time for a couple weeks and was practically on his death bed, so I had no real mustang time. Were just getting back to messing with all the cars again, and i'm about to swap in my PI engine and 5 speed swap, so we'll see how she runs in a month.

I see franky, Aaron, bentley, 2000, slow95, 5.0droptop, jrichker, stykthyn.. just to name a few are all still around. Good to know, didn't see that many people i recognized other the grey5.0 and a few others posting.

I'm about to graduate and go on to be a ford master technician, and as soon as that happens I hope to buy me another 5.0 again, preferably LX this time, and do it just like my old car. So i'll be back for good hopefully when stangnets gets out of its mini-recession of sorts and hopefully add some good tech help and opinions to the already great forum :)

Oh, and thanks for the comments on my car everyone, i've worked hard on it, good to have a little bit of recognition once and a while.

Regardless, Good to see everyone alive and kicking still :nice: For that, you have my regards

Steven

My point in mentioning the worst thread eva, is that if that's the first thing you see when you log on, and you haven't been here before, i think most wouldnt' even bother to fill out the registration form.
At least delete most of it, so it only looks likes it's 5 pages long all the time, so it's not blaring you in the face on talk's page 1.
Tech is moderated pretty good.
But there needs to be sticky's for exhaust, 5 lug and k members.

My point in mentioning the worst thread eva, is that if that's the first thing you see when you log on, and you haven't been here before, i think most wouldnt' even bother to fill out the registration form.
At least delete most of it, so it only looks likes it's 5 pages long all the time, so it's not blaring you in the face on talk's page 1.
Tech is moderated pretty good.
But there needs to be sticky's for exhaust, 5 lug and k members.

Yet plenty of people are joining everyday. :shrug: