Hello From Carl At Tcp!

Hi Everyone,
My name’s Carl Ogren and I am one of the sales and tech guys here at TCP / Chris Alston’s Chassisworks. I have been lurking around the forum off and on for a while.

With Total Control Products having recently become a StangNet sponsor I am now allowed to post in an official capacity. That’s pretty exciting for me because now not only do I get to talk about cars on the phone all day but I get to help out on this forum too!

A little about me; I’m in my early 30s and was born and raised in Northern California spending lots of time at Sears Point/Infineon with my dad and his drag car. I play mandolin and guitar in an Irish rock band even though I’m not Irish. I have four 1960s vehicles at home but still have an odd weakness for 80s Toyota pickups. I raced dirt bikes and street bikes a little bit in my 20s and still track ride a Honda NC29 as often as possible. Currently, I'm starting to get into autocross.

I look forward to providing feedback and answering questions about all of the Chris Alston’s Chassisworks brands products, not just the TCP stuff. I don’t claim to be an expert or guru but I do happen to work with a few. If you have a question please don’t hesitate to call my direct extension (247) or send me an email at [email protected].

~Carl

• Sponsors (?)