Hello from SoCal

iamthestig

May 24, 2011
Hi everybody, just checking in here. I just bought my first Mustang, a 2007 GT premium 5spd with 20k miles, Red with white stripes. It is bone stock for now, though I have no intention of keeping it that way. I would post some pics, however I'm at work and I can't do that here.

My first mod is going to be a GT500/Bullitt steering wheel, the stock wheel is too big for me. Then I plan to get a CAI, axle backs and a tune, next will be suspension and tires, and then brakes. After that I'm going to save some money and then buy a supercharger, I'm thinking a Roush M90 kit.

My previous cars have been a 2003 Mitsu Eclipse gts, and a 2002 Honda S2000. Finally got me some American Muscle.

Also a little bit about myself: I'm 21 years old, I'm in the Navy, have been for 2 and a half years, I'm an E5, and I work on Electronics. My other real hobby is music, I've been a drummer for eight years.

I'm also over at Mustangforums.com with the same user name.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm also a new member. I have a 2006 GT Premium Silver. Only mods so far are Flowmaster American Thunder Axel backs. Just ordered a JLT CAI w/ custom tunes from amercianmuscle.com and I cant wait to install them this weekend.

Little bit about myself: 27 yrs old. Live in SoCal. I'm a graphic designer. Love baseball, cars, beer and women. I've always wondered if there was a mustang car club where I live so I can meet other mustang enthusiasts and check out their rides. Know of any?