Hello Mustang-heads

Hello everyone. New guy to the site. I have a 2007 Grabber Orange GT 5 speed that I plan on building up very slowly. I had a 2007 V6 Mustang (which I leased new in '07) but I had to give her back because the lease was up. :(

But I swore to myself, that I would get another Mustang one day. I waited several years for the perfect Stang to come along. And with the help of a long-time friend of mine, (works at a Lincoln/Ford dealership as a sales rep) I was able to get my hands on the perfect match! Low miles, V8, 5spd.

My friend sent me a picture of her, and I instantly fell in love. I found out later, that the original owner traded her in an HOUR before my friend sent me the pic. lol. It pays to have friends in the right industry. :)

I am VERY new to the whole Mustang "enhancement" world as mine before was a lease and I couldn't do a darn thing to her. You can see my profile page for the items I was lucky enough to have the previous owner take care of already. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all. All questions and comments greatly appreciated.

-Todd

• Sponsors (?)

Hiya! Welcome to :snsign:

Seems like we're gaining more and more S197 guys every day. hehe Hit up that section of the forums and DEMAND A LIST OF UPGRADES! :fuss:

:D

Oh... and there's a saying here... :worthlesb