Hello Peeps!

Jethrow

Jun 19, 2016
Hey yall, I'm new to the forums here. I'm not new to the car scene though. I bought my 95 GT back in 98 when i was 18. I've recently gotten it back on the road after i rebuilt my T5, from sitting for years. I just didn't have the time or extra cash to dump into it until now. So, here i am!

The plan? American muscle has a top end kit for 2 grand. It has the gt40x heads, upper and lower intake, comp cam, timing chain and gasket set. I've ordered BBK long tube headers, 373 gears, two chambered flow masters and i have a friend that's going to install 2.5 inch exhaust with a custom X-pipe for me. It should sound and run fairly well once I've finished. I'm building a street toy is all, really. Once I've saved my money back, I'll probably repaint it back factory (red), order chrome cobra R Wheels, with the cobra R hood and the cobra bumper cover.

Anyhow, I'm just here for the discussions, learn a little, maybe even swap/buy some parts here and there. But that's my intro, how are yall this father's day?

• Sponsors (?)