Hello Stang.net!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Xsxyninjax, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Xsxyninjax

Xsxyninjax New Member

Greetings earthlings!

I have just joined the forums, alot of solid information here. As well as some nice people sharing information and the adventures.

A little about myself, I am currently 18 years old, 19 in july. I work at a Fencing/Deck/Railing shop. Fabricating, boxing, delivering rails, decks,fences, and other nonsense.

I currently drive a 1992 F-150 single cab, with a 289 straight six(Old faithful)

Im working on my mustang every weekend to get her all restored and to my liking. It is a 1974 mustang ii 4spd. It was originally a 4 cylinder(Not sure about the size) The man that i bought the car off of swaped in a (what my father believes is a 77 302) We are not entirely sure though. After we get her road ready, and i get used to driving her, my father and i are swapping in a 1980's 302 crate motor, with a mild cam, and a holley carb. we might have to upgrade the tranny, since we are unsure if it will hold up to the motor. But anyway, here are some pics of the beauty.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. madspeed

madspeed Colonel Mustard Mod Dude Founding Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Welcome aboard, thanks for posting pics!

3. 1968stang

1968stang Founding Member