hello

Just letting everyone know, Justin hasn't forgotten about ya'll. He had to leave for 2 weeks to go to some school for the military. I'm left home in little 'ol Hickory. Hope everyone is doin well. Look at the stang by the way. Didn't like what he was askin for it. Too much and needed to much work. :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

will do :) saw a BEAUTIFUL Cobra today and almost ass ended a car looking at it. It was the '00 body type, not sure exactly what year. Dark green. Very Nice. I want a Cobra but I'd have to sell Justin to get one. Not sure I want to do that yet. hehe

well its a money issue here. If yall aren't in the military yall really don't understand how bad the pay is. And plus on top of that we are looking at this house. So we r really tight on money. So we can start making payments towards it now that way it wont hit us all at once.

stanglvrsgrl said:
well its a money issue here. If yall aren't in the military yall really don't understand how bad the pay is. And plus on top of that we are looking at this house. So we r really tight on money. So we can start making payments towards it now that way it wont hit us all at once.
man, it's a god damn shame how they pay you soldiers so little. you're only out risking your lives and all for people like me so that we're able to sit on our ass and bitch about how ***ed up our country is.

stanglvrsgrl said:
P.S. wytstang...... are the Keys a good honeymoon spot? Looking for Ideas on where to go. Less than a year so we need to figure something out.
Haven't been down there in a while especially since this hurricane. But normally hell yeah the Keys during sunset is a sight next to none. It's mostly water type activities(sp?) and relaxing enviroment (layed back). If you're looking for a lot of things to do then probably not the best place imo. It's more of a drinking, sunset watching, and scuba diving type place, if you're looking for that type the Keys is the place for you. The sea food is freakin great down there and well always fresh.

Ram000 said:
man, it's a damn shame how they pay you soldiers so little. you're only out risking your lives and all for people like me so that we're able to sit on our ass and bitch about how ***ed up our country is.

Yea the pay is really bad. I think the military, police officers, and teachers don't get enough pay. But no one does it for the pay thats for sure. There is nothing like standing proud in that uniform tho. I def. salute everyone in the military.

wytstang: I want peaceful, quite, beautiful beaches. My aunt has been to the keys many times and loves it. So i think that might be where we go. Now its up to Justin to agree. Thanks for the help. :nice:

legalize420gt95 said:
Islamorada is my favorite spot down there.
Tiki Bar baby there is nothing like Rum Runners next to the pool/ocean side. Mmmm rum runners, Pain in the a$$'$, Bush whackers, and Shipped wrecked. Before I leave So Flo I'm heading to the Keys for a very relaxing drunken splurge.
stanglvrsgrl said:
wytstang: I want peaceful, quite, beautiful beaches. My aunt has been to the keys many times and loves it. So i think that might be where we go. Now its up to Justin to agree. Thanks for the help
If you're looking for relaxing drinking environment then the Keys has you written all over it. All the hotels have ocean front views, so sunset just before "bed" time after a few glasses of wine and you're all set. When the g/f comes back from training we're staying down there for that exact reason. very romantic. Good luck

thank yah...... I can't wait to get away from NC. Love it here but just need to relax. Im getting ready to have surgery on my ankle that the ARMY messed up so after I recover I am going to be in need to some r and r. My surgery is next month and we are getting married in Sept. so I will be completely healed by then I hope. Good times ahead. Thanks again for your help. Have fun when you and your girl go down there. :)