Hello

• Sponsors (?)

Hello... and welcome to Stangnet the #1 internet resource for showing Mustang owners who the boss is. That's right, imports. :nice:

As you gain membership rank within the forum, you'll get deeper into the pandemonium and will be able to see what this site is REALLY about. That's right, imports. :nice:

I suppose I could begin by posting images of my rides:

First is my Daily Driver

attachment.php?attachmentid=745506&stc=1&d=1346767494

It get me back and forth to work, gets 36 MPGs, and runs ten and half seconds all day long. That's right, import. :nice:

Then there's my weekend and track car.

Ricer.jpg

This here is no joke. :O_o: Sure, I occasionally go to the store in this to get some milk but maaaaaaaaaaaan. It's nowhere NEAR street legal. When that VTEC kicks in... :nonono: It's just nasty. I'd probably have 30 speeding tickets by now if one of those flat-footed cops could ever keep up in their weak sauce American Ssedans... You guessed it, import. :nice:

So what you driving? Whatever it is, I'm sure it's nice. :) Oh... by the way... We get a group discount around here for intake weld. Yeah... we blow intakes all the time. Especially when you don't double clutch like you should. :nice:

Welcome to :SN:

Reactions: 1 user
Hello... and welcome to Stangnet the #1 internet resource for showing Mustang owners who the boss is. That's right, imports. :nice:

As you gain membership rank within the forum, you'll get deeper into the pandemonium and will be able to see what this site is REALLY about. That's right, imports. :nice:

I suppose I could begin by posting images of my rides:

First is my Daily Driver

attachment.php?attachmentid=745506&stc=1&d=1346767494

It get me back and forth to work, gets 36 MPGs, and runs ten and half seconds all day long. That's right, import. :nice:

Then there's my weekend and track car.

Ricer.jpg

This here is no joke. :O_o: Sure, I occasionally go to the store in this to get some milk but maaaaaaaaaaaan. It's nowhere NEAR street legal. When that VTEC kicks in... :nonono: It's just nasty. I'd probably have 30 speeding tickets by now if one of those flat-footed cops could ever keep up in their weak sauce American Ssedans... You guessed it, import. :nice:

So what you driving? Whatever it is, I'm sure it's nice. :) Oh... by the way... We get a group discount around here for intake weld. Yeah... we blow intakes all the time. Especially when you don't double clutch like you should. :nice:

Welcome to :SN:
:scratch:

:zipit: