Hello

toyscout2

Sep 14, 2013
I am new. Not to the world, but to Stangnet. I have a yellow 1998 Cobra convertible. I recently replace the engine with a 1998 Cobra block, forged pistons and rods, ARP hardware and the compression slightly up to 10.5. I may supercharge it one day, but hesitate. I like my Cobra as a driver, back and forth to work. I supercharged my 1978 Scout with a 4-71 and it stopped being fun to daily drive and I don't want that to happen.

I replace the k member with UPR tubular, the a arm, coil overs, etc. I put in headers custom H pipe, and Flowmaster back half. I put in a 5" Autometer tach on a UPR bracket and am soon installing the other guages. It has an Alpine head unit with navigation, cd changer, backup camera, etc. in the dash. The back seat is gone, replaced with an Infinity 6 channel amp and two Punch P2 subs in a custom box. Added sequential tail lights, MGW shifter, aluminum drive shaft, Cobra R wheels and that's about it.

I am a school teacher, system administrator for a national tax service, and run my own shop. This year I teach Algebra II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus and Math for College Readiness. I retired from the US Army about 14 years ago. I owned two Midas stores 3 years back, but lifestyle desires made me sell them. It is not fun being the owner.

I currently have a Lincoln MKX (wife's), a Focus (also wife's), a F250 diesel, my Cobra, a 1978 IH Scout named Binder Under Glass, and a 1978 Yamaha 700.

Not much more. I have a few hobbies, I play and teach chess and ran the chess team at school and play golf. I don't play golf well enough to call it a sport, my golf is more of a game.

• Sponsors (?)