Hi guys, I have a 1997 mustang GT 99 4.6 PI motor. I was replacing my terminal end on the negative side, the end would no longer tighten onto the battery. Well I drove it to the auto parts store just fine, and shut it off. Got back in tried to start and get a *click* So I got out wiggle the battery cable and it fired right up. Get home and cut the end off and put the new end on and I connect the battery and get the fuel pump I think running. My battery light is blinking and the gas and temp gauges are stuck maxed out. I tried swapping batteries still nothing, hooked it up to a battery charger and still nothing. I have a pretty meaty sound system in it, but I've unhooked it thinking that was the problem. I have no burnt fuses and the wiring looks good/ not burnt or open. If anyone has any experience with this or might be able to help I would really appreciate it, I'm a full time student with a part time job and this is my only car.