HELP...Brake Problems and more???????

Did the Cobra Brake Upgrade about 2 months ago on my '86 GT and have about 4000 miles on it with no issues. Until Thursday afternoon when I discovered that the, driver side, spindle nut was a little bit loose causing the brake to squeal a little when making turns. Got the spindle nut torqued down, put the brakes back on, and took it for a ride. Now the car is pulling hard to the right when I depress the pedal and when hitting the slightest bump the car is all over the road, almost feels like a bad case of bumpsteer.

I thought that maybe I had air in the system so I decided that I would pull the wheels off and bleed the entire brake system. First off I noticed that the right front brakes appear to be tight and have slight drag when spinning the wheel with my hand. The left does ont do this. When I pulled off the MC cap I discovered that the front part of the reservoir is bone dry, but the rear is full. I believe the front is for the rear and vise versa. I filled the reservoir back up and started to bleed the brakes and I get the pedal nearly fully depressed and it drops out and goes to the floor (nothing like before). I am thinking I have a bad wheel cylinder on the rear which is causing my bad pedal feel, but would this be causing my right front caliper to grab more than the left.

Any ideas where to start looking?

• Sponsors (?)