Alright at my wits end here... I've spent a bit of time on this and so far I haven't made much progress. A couple days ago it started taking longer to start. Then yesterday it decided to stall and then refused to start again as I was about to pull out of a parking lot. The first thing I did was replace the distributor. As I have had similar problems before and its been the culprit most of the time. After that I found the sticky on here and went through some of it. As far as recent work goes. Last weekend I pulled the intake off and replaced the valve cover gaskets. While I was doing that I pulled the distributor to get to the heater pipe. I've been removing the emissions equipment and capped off some open vacuum lines. After I was done last weekend the car ran better than it has in years. I did check the rotor position with the #1 cyl at TDC.