HELP engine code

Bobbys97R

Sep 6, 2004
Lakewood
I hooked my car up to the scanner the other day to check and see why my check engine light was on and it said secondary air injection malfunction WTF is that I heard it has to do with the damn IMRC. Has anybody out there ever had this code if so what did they have to do to correct it I already cleared it two or three time.

• Sponsors (?)

Check your fuses...there's one that runs the secondary air pump and it may be blown...I think it's under the hood in the fuse panel there...

And no, it doesn't have anything to do with the IMRC's...

There's a whole section on what you can check on the Air Injeciton system in a Haynes manual...might want to get one of these books...pretty helpful from time to time...

missouri_guy197 said:
Check your fuses...there's one that runs the secondary air pump and it may be blown...I think it's under the hood in the fuse panel there...

There's a whole section on what you can check on the Air Injeciton system in a Haynes manual...might want to get one of these books...pretty helpful from time to time...
thanks man Ill check that. I havent bought a Haynes or a chilton because I have mitchel on demand at my job but its down now guess I should go get one

missouri_guy197 said:

you are a god :worship: :worship: Its was a 30A fuse your the MAN man :D