HELP FIND THIS CAR

madspeed

Colonel Mustard
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
a van down by the river
Hey guys, looking to locate my ole stang. Some of you may remember it.
It's a 90 GT. White with Grey interior. Factory sunroof. Had the Welds on it with skinnies up front. Rolled fenders in rear. GT40P heads, all polished up engine bay, hidden wires and vac lines and all that. Electric fan, Big Shot EFI plate nitrous. Was lightened up to the tune of 2850 lbs!!! But did not look stripped.
Had to sell a few years ago due to going through a divorce. Looking to get in touch with the owner anh *gulp* hopefully get it back! Those of you that have puts tons of hours into your own will understand. If anyone can help out, I would greatly appreciate it!!!
VIN # 1FACP42E8LF139714

Carfax reports it in Waynesboro PA

View attachment 390314

• Sponsors (?)

Similar story from me, only after we divorced, my ex noticed the new tattoo of the running pony on my left arm. She actually asked why I got a Mustang tattoo, so I got to tell her that no one could take that Mustang from me. Won't make that mistake again, my 5.0 is part of any prenup, if I feel stupid enough to get married again. Good luck on the search, brother. Try befriending a local police officer, have him run the vin#.

Maybe contact the DMV, explain your situation, and see if you can find who currently owns it? I'm sure it's entirely illegal, but they may have other ideas. I don't see why they couldn't at least give you the name of the guy you sold it to......