Help Finding These Wheels

1989SCZ

Jan 21, 2009
So I've been looking for these wheels in the pic below. At first I thought they were SVE wheels, but now I see they are actual Ford Racing SVT 10th Anniversary Cobra wheels.

I cannot find them in silver, only gunmetal. Im gonna keep searching, but I thought I'd give StangNet a try in case any of you could point me in the right direction.

This link is for Summit, but its only gunmetal.
Ford Racing 10th Anniversary Cobra Wheels - SummitRacing.com

Do they even make a silver version anymore???

View attachment 251552

• Sponsors (?)

Reading FTMFW!!! :rock:

I have never seen them in silver before and they must be a FRPP par because they are real ones. All the replicas have lips. :shrug:
Ill see what I can find. :nice:

Well, to me "silver" and chrome are interchangeable... this is silver, but i guess i misunderstood.

9757S.zoom.a.jpg

See if you can contact a FRPP dealer, they might have some sitting in stock. I believe they used to sell those in that color, but now they don't. If you go to the FRPP website, you can actually find pictures of those wheels, but you won't actually find that color for sale. The charcoal ones are everywhere.

Check out cjponyparts.com They have chrome, black and the grey one's. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I think this is as close as I'll get.

This is kinda hard. Deciding which one, the SVT or SVE, they're both about $175 each. Obviously, I'm leaning toward the SVT. But those bronze SVE's look pretty killer.

Any suggestions for a Red Foxbody GT with LX Tails?
Bronze SVE???
Chrome or Black 18" Saleen???
95/98/03 Cobras like everyone else???
Other wheel possibilities???

Here's some pics so you can see what I'm working with.

SVT
View attachment 251429

SVE
View attachment 251430

My Mustang (The LX Tails aren't in these pics)
View attachment 251431

View attachment 251432

View attachment 251433

View attachment 251434

View attachment 251435

Red SN95 with Bronze SVE wheels

View attachment 251436

Sorry for all the pics. But as you know wheels are expensive and they can make or break the looks of your car. Just trying to give all you guys as many options to work with as possible. Thanks.