HELP I have sprung a leak

:shrug: I dont know what its called and I cant find it in my shop manual, but on the passenger side, rear of the cylinder head there is a water line and fitting.
Mine is shooting water out all over the place. Can anyone tell me what this is and maybe how to fix?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Are you talking about the two steel lines that go accross the passenger side above the valve cover? These lines should connect to two hoses that go to the heater core. If one of these lines is leaking I'd just cut it and run a rubber hose in its place. I can't remember the technical term for those lines...

hhmmm thats messed-up.... thats the line coming from the thermactor (not sure if I got the name right) that goes to the smog pump. There should not be any coolant in there. Are you sure its not coming from just underneath at the head gasket?

Not necessarily, only if there is a blow between a cylinder and a water jakcket. I've had a head gasket fail before only at the water jacket and it was pissing out of the engine, no smoke. But yeah, if the bolt above is wet, then its either coming out of there (somehow) or hopefully getting wet from another source (like the heater hoses as previously mentionned). Here's an easy test: Take the hose clamp off where the rubber hose meets that steel tube comming off of the back of the head. It should be completely dry inside the hose. If there is coolant in there, start swearing.