Injector Lb/Hr Max V8 HP HP supported by 1 injector Ford Color*
14 Lb/Hr 228 28.56 Gray
19 Lb/Hr 310 38.76 Orange
24 Lb/Hr 391 48.96 Lt Blue
30 Lb/Hr 490 61.19 Red
36 Lb/Hr 587 73.44 Dk Blue
42 Lb/Hr 685 85.68 Lt Green
60 Lb/Hr 800 100
*Colors are only constant for Ford Racing Performance Parts brand name injectors.

Please help?????? 1994 gt

I just got a 1994 gt conv. and it was said that there was alot of work done to it. There is a 70 mm throttle body. The inj. rails are what look to be chrome or polished, the injecters are orange( any clue). There are headers and what may be an accel dist. or at least a cap with 300+ spiral core wires.Stainless exhaust all the way back. I am smelling rich but see no puddles but smell gas on pass side front( any clue) it was fine until i changed the plugs and wires and started to smell after 50 miles or so and its sucking gas. No puddles or no spraying. nothing is showing a leak. Please help!!!! Also there is an adjustment scre on the top right of the BBK throttle body, what does that do??? I am looking forward to hearing if anyone can help me please!!:shrug: Thanks!!!

You may have broken the vacuum line to the charcoal canister that draws fuel vapors from the gas tank. That would account for the smell of gas. Also, if that is what happened you now have a vacuum leak which will affect how well the engine runs. The area to look for this broken/disconnected vacuum line is the passenger side close to the firewall and where it goes into the fender. The orange injector are the stock 19 lb units and the stock fuel rails are chrome.