HELP I'VE FALLEN AND i CAN'T GET UP!!

• Sponsors (?)

True story...few moths ago I woke up while wife was working nights....had hand on my face....*****en FREAKED...was my hand :(..it had SERIOUSLY fallen asleep and laid dead on my mellon. I picked it up and moved it..never felt a thing...SPOOOOKY WEIRD.

DMAN302 said:
True story...few moths ago I woke up while wife was working nights....had hand on my face....*****en FREAKED...was my hand :(..it had SERIOUSLY fallen asleep and laid dead on my mellon. I picked it up and moved it..never felt a thing...SPOOOOKY WEIRD.

Oww...I like when that happens with my arm,then I can karate chop stuff and my arm just tingles.It happens from putting your arms under the pillow....

DMAN302 said:
I think we all know what you did with your hand while it was out. :D

Once I fell asleep on top of my whole arm. I woke up and it was asleep and I couldn't find it. I was freaking out for like 2 minutes thinking my arm was gone until I realized i was just sleeping on top of it. It was asleep so long I was afraid it would never wake up.

89Notch said:
Once I fell asleep on top of my whole arm. I woke up and it was asleep and I couldn't find it. I was freaking out for like 2 minutes thinking my arm was gone until I realized i was just sleeping on top of it. It was asleep so long I was afraid it would never wake up.

:lol:

ive done almost the same thing

89Notch said:
I woke up this morning and had been sleeping on both arms. Happens a few times. It's fun to fling your arms around like they are broken. I just hung them off the side of the bed and then rolled over and they flew in the air and landed on me. haha