HELP! Lost all 4 H2O pump pulley bolts.

• Sponsors (?)

gaslight said:
no but I have 2 words for you....Loc Tite!

GOOD IDEA! And when I find them (or get some new ones) i'll put some on them. I was just going to put on some underdrives, and then thought I should replace my thermostat and clean the housing also. Between me, my 11 year old, and two buddies somebody moved or pocketed the bolts and now I can't find them. But never the less I'm ready w/that Loc Tite. Thanks, bud.

I think they are 5/16 bolts some are fine thread some are course. Go to hard ware store and buy 4 of each. The length depends on if you have elec fan clutch fan or flex fan

5.0Droptop said:
I think they are 5/16 bolts some are fine thread some are course. Go to hard ware store and buy 4 of each. The length depends on if you have elec fan clutch fan or flex fan

Thanks. I was thinking that they were metric, like 12 or 13mm. Or maybe 1/2 inch. I'm pretty sure mine are coarse thread. got a two hour window between getting off and hardware store closing, and it's starting to sleet again. This is going to be ugly!
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

gaslight said:
that sucks being under the gun like that. I hate loosing stuff. Were you in the middle of some project and lose the bolts?

Yeah, that's exactly what has happened. Gett'n older so memory's going. Don't remember what I did with them, and them had kids and friends in the garage also, so who knows where they've gone to. I think I've got a solution.

Step 1 - Go to (insert local parts store name here), and buy waterpump.
Step 2 - Take waterpump to hardware store, get bolts using new pump.
Step 3 - Return new waterpump to (local parts store). :banana:

What you guys think? And girls too! :bang: