Fuel- Metallica
Eastbound and Down- Jerry Reed
Kickstart My Heart- Motley Crue
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Flirtin With Disaster- Molley Hatchet
Bad To The Bone- George Thorogood
Slow Ride- Foghat
Song 2- Blur
Sweet Emotion Aerosmith (David Thoener Remix)
And other songs...

megadeth-"502" sings about driving all night, nitrous flowing, speed of light under my hood..

Rob Zombie-Blacktop rollin (I think) Its on his greatest hits cd toward the end. Sings about cars.

Nickelback-Animals

Blacktop Rollin= Two Lane Blacktop.It's 3:02 long, coincidence? I think Not, anyways, I forgot to mention Panama- Van Halen!

he is going for a cruise not burning crosses j/k (that a little harsh?). You said megadeth but no metallica? im confused? well anyways
trapt-still frame (still loving this song)
anything godsmack (i see you have one already)
people mentioned disturbed off of 10k fist i recommend stricken and decadence
drowning pool - sinner
smile empty soul - bottom of the bottle
gotta have some type o negative
stone temple pilots - sex type thing, crackerman
tool - the pot, parabola, jambi, vicarious
alice in chains- would?
audioslave- revelations, doesn't remind me, cochise
okay just listing bands now cuase im gunna be typing forever
black label society, black stone cherry, avenge sevenfold (dont like them but does get me amped up from time to time, breaking benjamins, bush (machinehead!), crossfade, chevelle, butthole surfers, drist, damage plan, if your irish dropkick murphys!, iron maiden, jane's addiction, korn, monster magnet, clutch, candlebox, pantera, seether, shinedown, velvet revolver. if you like the majority of these bands i got plenty of them

KoRn- coming undone and evolution
Billy idol- rebel yell
Boston-more than a feeling and peace of mind
Creedence clearwater revival- Fortunate son
Eric Clapton- Layla
Judas Priest- you got another thing comin'
Nirvana-smells like teen spirit
The offspring- Self Esteem
Papa Roach- Take me
Powerman 5000-when worlds collide
Rise Against-the good left undone
Slayer-Raining Blood
Slipknot-wait and bleed
Pretty much any system of a down
Three days grace- Animal I have become

I've got some great cruisin' CD's that I put together. They take me back in time and make me want to drive 100 mph all damn day. Some of these are oldies, but VERY goodies! Here goes:

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven, Communication Breakdown, Black Dog, Kashmir

Eric Clapton - After Midnight, Crossroads, Layla, White Room, Badge, Forever Man

AC/DC - Highway To Hell, Girl's Got Rhythm, Hell's Bells, Jailbreak, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Who Made Who,

Van Halen - Unchained, Hot For Teacher, Eruption, Mean Street, Panama, You Really Got Me and 'Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love, Hang 'Em High, Little Guitars, And The Cradle Will Rock, Everybody Wants Some!, Light Up The Sky, D.O.A.

Scorpions - No One Like You, Rock You Like a Hurricane and The Zoo

Night Ranger - Don't Tell Me You Love Me, Sing Me Away

Ozzy Osbourne - Flyin' High Again, Mr. Crowley, Crazy Train, I Don't Know, Mama I'm Comin' Home

Dokken - Breaking The Chains, You Just Got Lucky, Into The Fire, In My Dreams

Ratt - Round and Round, You're In Love

Alice 'n Chains - Down in a Hole, Would, Man In The Box

Nirvana- Smell's Like Tean Spirit, Come As You Are, Lithium

Journey - Don't Stop Believin', Stone 'N Love, Anyway You Want It, Lights, Wheel In The Sky, Ask The Lonely

Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings, 1979, Tonight

Collective Soul - Gel, Shine

Pearl Jam - Once, Jeremy, Alive, Betterman

Megadeth - Trust, Symphony Of Destruction

Def Leppard - Let It Go, Bringin' On The Heartbreak, Switch 625, Mirror Mirror, Lady Strange, Foolin', Rock Of Ages, Comin' Under Fire

Rob Zombie - More Human Than Human, Dragula

Boston - Hitch A Ride, More Than A Feeling, Feelin' Satisfied, Don't Look Back, Cool The Engines, Man I'll Never Be, Piece Of Mind

Do you like heavy guitar instrumentals? Then Joe Satriani is your man! His songs include Crushing Day, Circles, Back To Shalla Bal, Surfing With The Alien, Summer Song, The Crush Of Love