OK guys, last night I re-cleaned the IAC and MAF sensor and also took my dremel to the IAC and opened them up together a little bit like mentioned toward the beginning of this thread. I went about 1/8" in so a little air could get between the two holes. I then fired it up and it idled great so I went and picked up my cousin and we just cruised town for about 30 minutes just to hit all the stop signes and stop lights that way I could keep an eye out on the idle. SO far it is working great! Thank you very much to everyone who has helped out by throwing out ideas for me and everyone else with this problem.