Help me find some pics for comparison?

I recently sold both sets of my old rims (black saleen replicas and hypercoated FR500's)...I was intending on selling the car, but after a month or so of not driving it...I starting missing the poor bastard...so now I'm going to reinstall my supercharger w/ a few new goodies, and fix some of the other problem childs that caused me to lose interest in the mustang in the first place...so now my dillema...

going through all of the pics on this site...I think that a nice, cheap upgrade to my wheels would be the bullit replicas...and I know that this forum has beat the 17" vs. 18" wheel debate into the ground...but if somebody could help me find some nice profile shots to compare the two that'd really help me out...all in all there is only about $250.00 difference between going w/ the 17x9&10.5 w/ 315's in back vs. the 18x9&10 w/ 305's in back...so money isn't really that big of a deal when we're talking $1300 or $1550...but I do want an 'agressive' look to go w/ my modded stang. I want to have the fattest tires I can fit in the front and rear because I want grip and I enjoy more than just a straight 1/4" mile shootout...I like to enjoy all of the road

...so again...not to :dead: ...but I'd like some help finding nice profile shots of the 17" vs. 18" debate on lowered cars

• Sponsors (?)

Well I went with the 18's because they look better in the wheel well IMO. I went with 9" in front and 10" in back with 265/35ZR18's in front and 295/35ZR18's out back. I went with 295 because it was as wide as I could go and keep the same tread pattern in a Kumho MX tire. If you run 265's, 9" wheels in the front be prepared to put spacers in the rack so you don't grind the inside of your rim on your A arm.

Attachments

• 2265159_51_full.jpg2.jpg
    2265159_51_full.jpg2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 43
If you run 265's, 9" wheels in the front be prepared to put spacers in the rack so you don't grind the inside of your rim on your A arm.

I've never heard that before, and I've never scraped any suspension part on the front with my wheel. If you get the correct offset, you will not scrape anything.

IMG_2638.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2638.jpg
    IMG_2638.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 30