Help Me Pick A Nice Car Under 4k

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by forzalife, Jan 3, 2014.

1. image.jpg Supercharged Miata with a 5.0. But not for 4 k I would venture...

Grabbin' Asphalt and 88LX5.Oh like this.
  2. 2003 G35 coupe....

Unfortunately a ragged out one goes for 5-6k.

3. Good idea that would be nice. Finally a good idea

4. Its gonna be her starter car till we save for her dream car, a honda s2000

5. Is she a new driver?

6. I was also thinking a miata they are great all around cars and though they lack in power they tear up the corners.

7. I wouldn't put a new driver in a Miata. While I personally think they're great little cars, I had a buddy who got hit head on in his Miata and he passed away on impact. Those cars offer little to no protection when it comes to wrecks.

8. which as a new driver, she will see...

9. Should prolly be able to get a SVT Focus for around 4K.

Although not really sporty a 1998 Jeep GC 5.9L is a pretty nice SUV and has some balls for 4K.

10. I second the Focus,

My wife has a mini s and it rocks fast fun to drive easy to get around town.
    Downside better keep maint up or it'll cost ya....

11. Nissan 240sx. I picked my 1995 up for $2,500 and it's been very reliable. They are extremely abundant and parts are everywhere for them.

I would definitely suggest getting an S14 (1995+) as they come with more comfortable seats and suspension.

Very sporty and they get great MPG.

Nick C.

12. Fast car with a New woman driver :scratch:
    Put her in a Big SUV and enjoy you coming home to her everyday :D

88LX5.Oh likes this.
  13. 2.3 Ranger auto.

14. I'm getting the Grimlin vibe.

15. Great cars, just a little tough to find that aren't all hacked up with big coffee can mufflers and other tasteless hack mods