help me pick some parts!

ordered my Trick Flow top end kit today. i could use some suggestions (brand/size) for the following items:

MAF (Would a Lightning MAF work okay??? the price is right)
Fuel Pump (probably getting a 255lph...reliable brand?)
throttle body (thinking BBK...suggestions?)
fluidyne radiator (best place to buy - best price?)
ford racing 30lb injectors (again, where can i find the best price?)

thanks for the help! i've been searching around a lot of sites but i figured you all could help me find the best prices and brands a lot faster!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

ordered my Trick Flow top end kit today. i could use some suggestions (brand/size) for the following items:

MAF (Would a Lightning MAF work okay??? the price is right)
Fuel Pump (probably getting a 255lph...reliable brand?)
throttle body (thinking BBK...suggestions?)
fluidyne radiator (best place to buy - best price?)
ford racing 30lb injectors (again, where can i find the best price?)

thanks for the help! i've been searching around a lot of sites but i figured you all could help me find the best prices and brands a lot faster!!!!!!

You'll need a tune to make the lightning MAF work - it's a good piece though. You'll also have to potentially look at reworking your CAI setup to make it work. And don't forget an adapter to plug it into your existing harness.

I bought the 255lph Walbro pump from Summit. Most every pump you get is going to be made by Walbro despite who's name is on the box.

We used a BBK 75mm on Sage's Trickflow install last weekend. Fitment and quality was top notch.

Wes

80mm PRO-M MAF

255lph Walbro

If going with a fox TB....Accufab all the way.

Fluidyne...got mine on ebay from Brothers ($374 shipped). Although I believe there's a thread on here about some guy who bought another cheaper rad on ebay and it worked good...forget the brand.

Injectors...always new, don't fool around on that one. Jegs maybe?? 2 day shipping is nice.

Jake

A 255lph fuel pump flows much more than your engine or injectors can use, even 24 or 30lb injectors. It takes more amperage as well, compared to a lesser lph pump. Walbro is what is typically used...

24lb injectors is fine with no tune, and if you get a tune get the 30's.

A 75mm TB flows way more than your engine can use as well, but if you want it, get it, it won't hurt your straight line performance, but give you a touchy throttle.

255 is good for that unexpected nitrous upgrade. I put one in and have no regrets. Same price as the 190 or whatever size. Why the heck not?

Jake

Draws slightly more amperage and puts off slightly more heat technically:), and flows much, much more than needed. I like to buy parts for the current combo, not future. Especially something that is that cheap and easy to swap out.