Help! Need a 99-04 GT Rear Bumber Cover

GotMustangs

May 11, 2003
Tacoma, WA
I sold my Stang to mt dad about 2 weeks ago. He just called me this morning and told me that I was going to hate him. His driveway has a steep incline, and he says that he forgot to set the e-brake. The car rolled backwards and nailed a tree. I guess the rear bumber cover and driver side taillight are smashed. Anyone know where I can find a Zinc Yellow bumper? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

GotMustangs said:
I sold my Stang to mt dad about 2 weeks ago. He just called me this morning and told me that I was going to hate him. His driveway has a steep incline, and he says that he forgot to set the e-brake. The car rolled backwards and nailed a tree. I guess the rear bumber cover and driver side taillight are smashed. Anyone know where I can find a Zinc Yellow bumper? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chung has a used yellow bumper in the shop. not sure on the year. might be older though 94-98? call him tomorrow. 360-993-1745

Misha

GotMustangs said:
Thanks. I'm gonna have to do that. My dad lives down in Battle Ground, so he'd be able to pick it up fairly easy.
I have a Saleen rear bumper for 99-04 mustang if there is any interest in that. Email me at [email protected] if you think $400 is fair. The bumper is brand new and direct from saleen. Needs to be prepped and painted (like all saleen products).