help on engine set up

cb18201

Oct 25, 2003
CT
i was originally goin to get a whole new motor but i might as well just mod mine and wait till it blows up, it only has 86k on it, should i just get a pair of gt40 heads off a cobra, cobra intake, upgrade the mass air, injectors an fuel pump, keep my stock cam an supercharge it for now? how much power do you think i would make around, i was thinkin about the procharger with the front mount intercooler or maybe a vortech v2 sq trim, i want the quiet sleeper one so its not to obvious. i dont relly dont wanna go to crazywith it right now, i wanna keep it some what streetable without needing a ton of tuning for a cam and id ont really wanna do all the work for a cam either. im only 18 and i dont think i really need a car much faster now anyways, but i want it to be somewhat faster at least 350 horse to the wheels. would i make it with that set up you think?

• Sponsors (?)

anyone? i heard with the procharger you dont need any ignition retarding and stuff because of the intercooler and i like how its self contained so i dont have to use engine oil. hopefully if i get this i wont have to tune it alot but i doubt that will happen