Help only a couple more weeks left

Still haven't gotten my DD yet, so I still need the stang to get me back and forth to work for the next couple weeks...

but my car started to buck a lot after letting the clutch out in second and third. I know a car running rich, or improper timing could cause this but I had my car SCT tuned. Is there anything to do with the clutch/trans that could cause bucking. I also can hear this wobbling sound, kinda like a tire going flat but more metallic. Can't tell if I'm done on power because it's been raining a lot, but I did a visual check of everything under the car including the balancer and everything looks fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Dave

• Sponsors (?)

It does it in first slightly but not very noticable I guess because of the steep gear and the fact that first gear is only about a second for me. I really notice the bucking if I'm in a parking lot and shift into second and have stay at 10mph. Bucking won't go away until I give it more gas.

No major changes to the clutch/trans recently. The only thing I did was tighten up the clutch cable and used a plumber's tie to pull it away from the header because it was starting to melt. But that was on Saturday, and Sunday and Monday the car rode fine. Tuesday is when it started to act up.